We went downtown for ArtStreet today. It was a perfect summer afternoon. Mom and Dad enjoyed an adult beverage and some cheese fries, Hannah enjoyed an afternoon snooze, and Michael enjoyed the belly dancers!
That 2 month shot is great! I'm sad I didn't know enough to do cute monthly shots like that when my kid was small. And to end with that cheese fry picture is almost cruel- they look so tasty right now...mmmmm...
I love her little squishy face in that first picture! And too funny that your boy is enamored with the belly dancers! Boys will be boys.
ReplyDeleteI love her facial expression in the 2 month picture!
ReplyDeleteThat 2 month shot is great! I'm sad I didn't know enough to do cute monthly shots like that when my kid was small. And to end with that cheese fry picture is almost cruel- they look so tasty right now...mmmmm...
ReplyDelete